Friday, May 29, 2015

Sustainable Cleaners --the Need is NOW!


As growing concerns that our current non-renewable sources are diminishing, terms like "renewable energy sources and sustainable products are becoming commonplace terms today.

There seems to be a tug of war going on globally regarding the environment such as:  Natural gas vs. wind power.  Non GMO vs. traditional farming.  I believe we are to be stewards of nature.  Working with nature and not against it.  Brightly Green innovations are needed to fuel future generations and their productivity. 
It is not feasible to reverse the tide and make the globe "get off the grid."  So what steps should we take to find balance?

Hi! I am Brenda and I write for HG Labs' Harmony Aromatherapy Cleaners.  I believe the steps we need to take start within our own personal spheres of influence.  My story of becoming environmentally conscious took off when I began working for HG Labs' Harmony Aromatherapy Cleaners.  I took a day to look through all my household cleaners and read each and every label.  I was amazed to discovery what was in the bottles.  I then read the warning labels and began even more concerned.  I disposed all those cleaners and started to use Harmony Aromatherapy Cleaners. 
I found them to work just as effectively, if not better as the cleaners I was using; the bonus being that I could breathe freely when cleaning.  Eliminating the need to wear rubber cleaning gloves (that never fit me just right) was another plus!

Since then, I have been able to talk with my extended family and friends about making the change toward sustainable cleaners.  I have helped family members make their change toward Harmony Aromatherapy clean homes.  My children have become conscious of the differences between toxic chemicals and natural cleaners.  My sphere of influence is growing on the next generation!
This point of reference (changing my household cleaners) has grown into changes in what we eat as a family and now into 100% all natural bath and body products.  Good stewardship continues!

Who is in your sphere of influence?  How can you model what you believe?  Do you own your own business?  What steps are you taking to make your work environment eco-friendly?

Let Harmony Aromatherapy's 25 years of experience in quality cleaning products for home and office get you going in the direction of sustainable clean living.
Harmony Aromatherapy is committed to providing safe, non-toxic cleaners for this generation and future generations.  The products are 100% plant-based and sustainable.  The health of our family and pets are protected by eliminating harmful chemicals and toxic fumes. 

If you are not sure about the sustainability and safety of your current household cleaners—just read the labels.  If they do not say 100% all-natural, then there are chemicals in them that may pose a health risk to your family, pets and the environment.  If those products do not say 100% all-natural then the sources used to make them are being depleted.

If the health of your family, pets and the environment are of great concern to you, then you should make the change to 100% all-natural, non-toxic cleaners.  Feel good about every aspect of your commitment to "Healthy Living" inside and outside your sparkling clean "Brightly Green" home!

better choices for a better environment inside and outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment