You may have been doing a wonderful job throughout the year
on your spending, but with the holidays around the corner and perhaps with your
past holiday spending record, you may be about to face another year ending in
debt that you don’t need.
Stay financially fit
by creating a realistic green budget.
If you have never created a budget before, it is really
quite easy to do.Various budget forms can be found online or you
can create your own.
In this blog, however, I simply want to share some ideas of
how to trim your expenditures to help you “go green on a budget”!
Below are some key areas for curbing expenditures:
The HG Labs Hoe Shopping Cart may have some viewing problems. A small portion of our customers have experienced some difficulties. The instructions are below on how to correct it. If you are having problems viewing the products on the HG Labs Home Shopping Cart, www.bightygreenstore.com you may need to clear cookies and cached data. Also you could use a different internet browser or computer. We apologize for any inconvenience. Below are instructions. If you are continuing to have issues please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you'll find instructions on how to clear the cookies and cached data for the most commonly used web browsers:
1. In the browser bar (address bar), type in the following and hit Enter:
2. In the time drop-down next to "Obliterate the following items
from", select "the beginning of time."
3. Select the items you want to clear (e.g. Clear browsing history, clear
download history, empty the cache, delete cookies, etc).
4. Click the "Clear browsing data" button.
1. From the Tools or History menu, select Clear Recent History.
2. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
3. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to
clear your entire cache, select Everything.
4. Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements of
the history to clear.
5. Click Clear Now.
1. Click Tools and select "Internet Options" from the drop-down.
2. In the window that opens, click the Delete button in the Browsing history
3. Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files,
Cookies, and History.
4. Click Delete.
Safari (for Macs):
1. From the Safari menu, select "Reset Safari."
2. From the menu, select the items you wish to reset (including "all
3. Click Reset.
We hope this has been of help to those of you who have experienced difficulties viewing our products. If you are still having issues, please contact: email@example.com
The days are beginning to shorten and the temperature is
definitely cooler (at least in my Midwest state).
Before we know it, Halloween will be here.As an eco-conscious parent, you want to
protect the environment as well as your own children.Living green takes some planning and
preparation—but it is worth the effort.