Thursday, December 11, 2014

Rubber Gloves for Cleaning--Who Needs 'Em?


 

Those bright yellow, rubber gloves…oh…those were the days!!

-Sweaty hands from wearing them.
-Holding slippery sponges because the gloves never seemed to fit right (too loose or too tight).

-Sliding those yellow gloves on meant getting down to business cleaning while choking back the fumes of those "great cleaners".   

What are we thinking!  If I have to wear gloves when cleaning, what does that say about the products?  If wearing gloves and being in a well-ventilated room are prerequisites to cleaning, how safe am I, my family & the environment--really?

ABANDON THOSE YELLOW RUBBER GLOVES!!

I much prefer breathing clearly & even enjoy the aromatherapy experience while cleaning as my cleaners of choice contain 100% all natural essential oils!

I much prefer using my bare hands when cleaning because I can easily wipe down whatever surface I need to with ease!

I much prefer cleaning without the worry of "did I rinse well enough to get rid of those chemicals".

I MUCH PREFER CLEANING WITH 100% ALL NATURAL, SAFE, NON-TOXIC CLEANERS!
I choose HG Labs' Harmony Aromatherapy Cleaners-

where YELLOW RUBBER GLOVES ARE NOT NECESSARY-EVER!

Abandon your yellow, rubber gloves and find new freedom in green cleaning with
 

No comments:

Post a Comment