Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Green Clean Your Pantry in Under an Hour!


Is your pantry is getting low on supplies?  Now would be a good time to give it a green clean before restocking it.

Clear shelves out and wipe down with Harmony All Natural Multi-Purpose Cleaner using a clean rag or microfiber cloth.  You could also fill your sink with soapy water using Harmony All Natural Hand Dish Wash.

 
Restocking your pantry in freshly green-cleaned shelves is a gift to yourself!

When giving your shelves a more thorough all natural clean, you can organize them where clutter is beginning to develop.  At least for me, my cupboards have a tendency to get somewhat disorganized over time.

Give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy the rest of your day. 

I find that pacing myself in what I green-clean (doing a little every day), helps me to have time for outings with my family.  I know tomorrow the beach is calling us!

What eco-friendly cleaning project can you do under an hour’s time?


Save on shipping with our shipping deals going now on our Home Store Page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment